Terms & Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions!
- Customers will be charged for the trip that they book, route diversions and additional stops and pick up’s may be asked for an additional charge. For added journeys on the planned route, this has to be planned prior to the trip and the schedule of the driver will be the deciding factor of if the journey is doable or not.
- I will do all I can to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they have enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule so that this doesn’t lead to further complications on what is likely an already stressful time travelling.
- Invoices will be given in British Pounds. Cheque Payments must be taken from a bank based in the UK, also electronic transfer direct into our bank account can be used to settle invoices.
- Soiling charge of £60 will be payable for a valet to any vehicle deemed un-necessarily soiled by clients. This will be charged to the person/business responsible for the hire. This should obviously not be a concern but it has to be mentioned just as a precaution, I trust all clients I pick up, I just need to make sure all are aware of this!
- Vehicles will only carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company, we will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
- Direct Transfer Airport Specialist will not be held responsible for the safety or custody of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or left in the vehicle. Lost property should be reported to Direct Transfer Airport Specialist and the police, in case it can be returned.
- All passengers MUST wear seat belts provided in all vehicles, Direct Transfer Airport Specialist accept no responsibility or liability for injuries, accidents or death as a result of passengers failing to wear seat belts provided. Child seats can be provided and secured by the passengers providing them, Direct Transfer Airport Specialist will not be responsible for the safety or fitting of child seats. We are exempt from the child seat law currently in place.
- We accept no liability for missed flights, trains & buses for delays caused by road accidents, flooding or weather conditions, theft, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God.
- Every effort will be made by Direct Transfer Airport Specialist and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
- Customers should allow additional time for airport transfers outbound, to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.